"My subspecialty focus provides me with a detailed knowledge of the facial region and allows me to concentrate my skills on the most current, safest, and effective techniques in ophthalmic facial plastic cosmetic and reconstructive surgery."
An Eye on Education
"My three-year fellowship training provided me the opportunity to learn from some of the most respected leaders in each field. I continue to research and assess the newest technological and procedural innovations in my field in order to fully educate my patients and offer them the best care in ophthalmic facial plastic cosmetic and reconstructive surgery."
American Board of Ophthalmology
- MD: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Internship: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Washington University - Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowships: Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Madison, WI; Facial Cosmetic Surgery - Madison, WI; Neuro-ophthalmology and Orbit, Washington University - Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO; University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
"My fellowship and membership standings allow my referring doctors and patients to be
assured they are receiving the highest level of subspecialty care."
- American Society of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Washington State Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Other local and state societies
Invited Committee Member:
- ACS Board of Regents Ethics Committee, ACS Committee on Young Surgeons, AACS Communications Committee, AACS Membership Committee.
SHARING KNOWLEDGE WITH OTHERS
"Being involved in physician training and education is another avenue in my commitment to provide quality patient care and to interact with other community professionals."
- Clinical Associate Professor: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Preceptor of Fellowship: ASOPRS Ophthalmic Facial Plastic Surgery Program
- National Instructor and Lecturer / Invited International Presenter
- Author of textbook chapters and scientific publications