Kristin J. Tarbet, M.D., FACS
Bellevue’s Top Female Plastic Surgeon
Kristin J. Tarbet, MD, FACS is a top female plastic surgeon in the Bellevue and Seattle area. Dr. Tarbet is double board-certified in ophthalmology and facial plastic surgery. Her subspecialty in oculoplastic surgery provides her with a detailed knowledge of the facial region. Dr. Tarbet concentrates her skills on the most current, safest, and effective techniques in ophthalmic facial plastic cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Commitment To Care
Dr. Kristin Tarbet completed three-years of fellowship training, which provided her the opportunity to learn from some of the most respected leaders in each field. Her fellowship and membership standings allow referring doctors and patients to be assured they are receiving the highest level of subspecialty care. Dr. Tarbet continues to research and assess the newest technological and procedural innovations in her field so she can fully educate her patients and offer them the best care possible.
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery – Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomat American Society of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- MD: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Internship: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Washington University – Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowships: Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Madison, WI; Facial Cosmetic Surgery – Madison, WI; Neuro-ophthalmology and Orbit, Washington University – Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO; University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
What Dr. Tarbet’s Patients Say
“Dr. Tarbet gives me all the time I need and thoroughly answers all of my questions. She removed several chalazions/chalazia for me and made me as comfortable as possible during the process. Her assistant Chris is also incredibly friendly and helpful.” – Amin L.
“When I first arrived the front desk was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Tarbet made me feel so comfortable and confident in her skills. I went in for my surgery two months ago and am as happy as can be with my results. Thank you Dr. Tarbet and staff.” – Anonymous
- American Society of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Washington State Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Other local and state societies
Invited Committee Member:
- ACS Board of Regents Ethics Committee, ACS Committee on Young Surgeons, AACS Communications Committee, AACS Membership Committee.
Sharing Knowledge with Others
- Clinical Associate Professor: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Preceptor of Fellowship: ASOPRS Ophthalmic Facial Plastic Surgery Program
- National Instructor and Lecturer / Invited International Presenter
- Author of textbook chapters and scientific publications
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation with Kristin J. Tarbet, M.D., FACS, call 425-455-2131 for more information or fill out an online contact form and our office will be in touch with you. Dr. Tarbet serves Bellevue, Seattle, and surrounding areas in Washington.